Monday, June 9, 2008

Introduction of Andrea Howard

Hi everyone! I am Andrea Howard. I am a 29 year old school teacher, mother of an 8 year old, and wife of a soldier in the U.S. Army who is currently serving in Iraq. I teach middle school math at Bayou View Middle School in the Gulfport School District and I have been teaching school a total of five years. I received my Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing from The University of Southern Mississippi, a Master's Degree in Elementary Education from William Carey (College) University, and I am now pursing my second Master's Degree in Instructional Technology at The University. I have found the interactivity of this Instructional Technology program to be exciting thus far and have learned so much after having taken only two classes. I look forward to many more great experiences during this current academic endeavor.

No comments: