Monday, July 28, 2008

Andrea's Interactive Timeline with CircaVie

When we were told to create an interactive timeline of an event in our lives, I had many ideas of events in my life that I wanted to share with the class. I then realized that I many of the pictures that I wanted to share in my timeline were lost as a result of Hurricane Katrina. So, I had to be creative. I decided to share the course of my teaching career over the past six years. Completing this assignment caused me to analyze aspects of my career that did not occur to me before now. Using CircaVie is a wonderful way to preserve special events in our lives and the lives of others. There is not threat of losing the timeline(s) because they are posted to the World Wide Web and can be access and updated at anytime. CircaVie is a wonderful resource for teachers to use should the want to incorporate technology into their lessons by having students create a timeline. This will work especially well for history classes.

Here is the link to my timeline.

No comments: