Monday, July 28, 2008

Andrea's Thoughts on IT 648

IT 648 was one of the coolest courses I have taken throughout my educational career, both undergraduate and graduate. I have learned so many ways to integrate technology into my lessons as a school teacher. The best part is that so many of these technologies do not require the purchasing of any software; the majority of the work can be completed via the Internet. The assignments that were required for completion in this course were all easy to complete. The technologies need to complete the assignment were user-friendly and required little effort to complete professional looking material. Most of the time used for completing these projects resulted from preparation of the content. I am so greatful for the opportunities afforded to my by the IT program. My students love the programs that we use and they truly love the outcome of their creations. I look forward to what other courses in this program have to offer. It's been a great semester.

No comments: