Monday, July 28, 2008

Andrea's Online Presentation

This was a great assignment. It felt like I was writing a paper without all of the daunting typing. It was informative and interactive. The best part about the assignment is that using Slideshare was basically one step to publishing my academic work. The only problem that many students may experience with trying to publish a slideshow of academic work is that they may not have access to using software to create a slideshow, such as PowerPoint. If I could suggest any changes to using SlideShare, I would suggest that the creators implement a program to create a slide show with a publishing aspect. My presentation topic was appropriate for the assignment in that I discussed Web 2.0 in education. Slideshare is considered a social network that allows people to share all sorts of uploads and communicate with others. Social Networks are one of Web 2.0 tools that can be used effectively in a learning environment as an alternative means of providing instruction and conducting class.

Here is the link to my slideshare presentation.

No comments: