Monday, July 28, 2008

Andrea's Video Message on Eyejot

I would have to say that this assignment was the most challenging assignment I had to complete this semester. Reason being is that I just had difficulty speaking into a camera. Most of my anxiety came from sheer vanity because I really didn't want to see myself on film, and the other anxiety derived from the fear that I knew that I would probably have to record myself saying the same thing over and over again. I was right. It took me several hours to "perfect" an imperfect video message. Needless to say, I completed the assignment and I survived!!! I was truly an experience.
Now, using eyejot was great. It was user-friendly and there really wasn't much to the program. The only thing that causes difficulty with completing your video messages is the use of a pop-up blocker. Once you disable it, you're good to go.

Here is the link to my video message.

No comments: