Monday, July 28, 2008

Andrea's Personal Website

I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed creating my personal website. In doing so, I had the opportunity to develop my webpage development skills and add a personal touch to the site. Creating the site was easier than I imagined. After trying out different aspects of googlepages.com, I was able to be a bit more creative with the design and format of the site. The most difficulty I experienced with creating the site was that I could not figure out how to change the color of the links ( and get the color to stay) to match the color scheme of my website. Another problem I faced was getting the links to open up in a new window. Other than those minor problems, I found the site to be beneficial. In the future, I will be able to create a site that will complement my forms of communication with the parents of my students, as well as with the students.

Here is the link to my personal website.

No comments: